In this short (2:55) video clip, Pulse founder, Matt Moran, answers a question about LinkedIn as a social platform and provides some insight on how to use that network, and others, for true engagement.
Also, a little about the “Like my page and I’ll like yours” phenomenon.
Using LinkedIn More Effectively
Some tips and the clip below.
- it takes work.. spend 10-15 minutes daily
- look at each connection request’s profile
- do they have a photo? do they have good information?
- do you see a point of connection? common ground, interest, or skills?
- send each connection a personal message
- ask them about them
- add something of value
[kad_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=811B-NpjtjE” ]
Like what your hearing?
Consider sharing and/or leave a comment below.